Make a wish when your childhood dies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Only Hope For Me Is You

2 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Only Hope For Me Is You  Empty The Only Hope For Me Is You

Post  Nitrogen Circus Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:37 am

The Killjoys have been running amok in the desert for the best part of three years and generally getting on BL/inds nerves. After a narrow escape from what they've come to call 'the little girl incident' they dropped her off with Dr. D and are now continuing their fight against the corporation.

I don;t see much point in doing bios, seeing as we know the characters

Characters:

Killjoys:

Frank Iero/Fun Ghoul - Me
Gerard Way/Party Poison - Spitfire
Ray Toro/Jet Star - Me
Mikey Way/Kobra Kid - Spitfire

Other:

Dr Death Defying - Me
Show Pony - Spitfire
Korse - Spitfire
Bob - me

Last edited by Nitrogen Circus on Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Nitrogen Circus
Nitrogen Circus
Admin

https://shutupandplay.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

The Only Hope For Me Is You  Empty Re: The Only Hope For Me Is You

Post  Nitrogen Circus Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:12 am

Fun Ghoul lay in a dim and dusty back-room of the gas station the killjoys used as their home. A single beam of light filtered in though a window mostly covered by an american flag. Various posters and banners adorned the walls around the sleeping man, and the floor surrounding him was littered with ciggerate butts and empty bottles. A half eaten can of PowerPup lay abandoned in the corner, the only remnant of last nights meal. The ebony haired mans eyes flickered open as the sun intensified and his radio crackled into life. He stretched so so that his joints popped and let a small moan escape his mouth at the sensation.
Nitrogen Circus
Nitrogen Circus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spitfire Seranade Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:26 am

There was never anything on the radio anymore.
Gee remembered when there had been music on the radio, not just this static, this dead air. Once upon a time you could turn the dial and hear heavy beats- now it was only heavy hearts. Symbolic of the times, he guessed.
"God, I can be depressing sometimes," Gee sighed. "Yo, Mikers, wake up."

Mikey looked around groggily. "Meh, too early." He glanced at Frank "Hey, look, the sun's come out!"

Spitfire Seranade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nitrogen Circus Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:34 am

Frank sat up, running a hand through his greasy black hair, he turned his eyes on Mikey and gave a slight chuckle
"Looks like it only just has" he teased, getting up and crossing the floor. He sat between the two Ways and iddled with a lock o Mikeys blonde hair with his fingers
"Antything interesting?" he asked Gerard, before his lips ghosted over Mikeys ear "Well, it won't be more interesting then you at any rate" he breathed.
Nitrogen Circus
Nitrogen Circus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spitfire Seranade Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:56 am

Mikey giggled. "Shush, sexy, you'll make me blush"

Sexy? SEXY?
Part of Gerard felt guilty, for being so jealous of Frank. It shouldn't physically hurt, seeing his brother so happy, but it did. Because he was being happy with the one he loved. Not that he could ever tell anybody. That was the secret part of him, the part that still cried, still had emotions. That part of him had been dead to the world for so long now.
"If you two stopped screwing around for two seconds, I could tell you. Anyway, where's Jet Star? He should be here for this."

Who bloody cares? Mikey thought. Out loud he said "On patrol?"
Gerard shook his head. "No, because when you get off Frank, that'll be your job."
"So long as I can patrol Frankie later."
"WILL YOU JUST SHUT UP!"

Dead silence. Gee, cold, emotionless Gee, never shouted.
The redhead sighed. "I...I'm sorry. I hate it when one of us is alone out there, even if there are no dracs in the area." He dare not say the real reason for his anger. "It's just... there's been another sighting of Korse, not too far from here. And I'm tired, I was up half the night."
Mikey smirked. "Hey, what a coincidence! So were we!"
Gerard chewed the inside of his lip to keep himself from responding. I hate my little brother sometimes, I really do.

Spitfire Seranade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nitrogen Circus Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:09 am

Frank giggled and buried his face in the crook of Mikeys neck, kissing the skin there slightly
"Don;t worry, you can patrol me anytime baby" he teased, licking the olders neck. He glanced at Gerard out of the corner of his eye though, maybe he wouldn't admit it, but sometimes the only reason he was with Mikey was that similiar curve of the lips, or the way their eyes were so similiar when they smiled. He stretched again, a delicious moan escaping him ocne again when the few joints that hadn't popped the first time did now.
"Maybe Jet's just egtting food or something-"

"Or maybe he was trying to fix the car that someone drove into a tree" came the voice of the very man himself. He lowered himself onto a chair and yawned
"I'll probably hit the sack in a minute"
Nitrogen Circus
Nitrogen Circus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spitfire Seranade Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:25 am

"Yeah, well, you shoud've waited until we got up. You could have been anywhere." Suddenly Gerard looked very, very tired. "You know what, never mind. Mikey, go out on patrol, but be careful. Ray, get some sleep." Mikey gave Frank a gentle kiss goodbye and grabbed a gun off the rack on the wall, and Ray crawled under the covers on his bunk.
Gerard bit his lip. "Ghoul, I need to talk to you."

Spitfire Seranade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nitrogen Circus Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:35 am

Frank blinked "What's up Poison?" he asked, stepping through to the diner area of the station. He leaned into the fridge to grab a can of Powerpup, prising it open as he strode across the room nd settled imsel into the corner booth. He watched Mikey walking off through the large windows and smiled slightly.
God damnit he's sexy the thought wasn't needed, but it made Frank smile all the same.
Nitrogen Circus
Nitrogen Circus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spitfire Seranade Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:48 am

"Frankie, when I... when I see you and my brother... it bothers me. We're not in New Jersey anymore, this is dangerous, people can die. I don't want him to be romantically involved until we can be safe again. It's not that I don't want you to be happy, but..."

Spitfire Seranade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nitrogen Circus Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:56 am

Frank growled, turning hsi eyes on Gerard "But what? People can die, That's the point! Shouldn;t we be happy while we can since for all we know we could be dead tomorrow?" he snapped. He dug his fork viscously into the can of powerpup and chewed up a mouthful of the foul-tasting dog food, possibly with more vigour than needed.
Nitrogen Circus
Nitrogen Circus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spitfire Seranade Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:08 am

"No! I mean, I don't know. You're going to say that it's none of my business, but..." But I've never once stopped loving you all these years, Frank Iero, never once. That's what Gee would say- happy, funny Gee. But he was Party Poison now. In the land where every smile is a weakness. "I want you to be happy. I just don't want you to be happy with him." Or anyone other than me. Oh God, I have to tell him.
"Frank, I don't want you to be with him because I, I still..." But before the words could cross his lips, a scream cut through the air.
Mikey's scream.

Spitfire Seranade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nitrogen Circus Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:16 am

Frank stared at him for a moment before throwing his fork on the table
"Come on!" He said urgently. He ran through to the back area and grabbed his gun out of the side, running out
"MIKEY!" he called "MIKES, WHERE ARE YOU?!"
Nitrogen Circus
Nitrogen Circus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spitfire Seranade Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:44 am

Please, God, no. Not my baby brother.
They ran outside, kicking up clouds of dust in the heat. But they were out of time. Two draculoids were heaving Kobra Kid into a van, a sedative pressed onto his brother's neck. He lay still, as still as the dead.
No. Nonononono The doors slammed just as Gerard reached them, and then the van began to race away. But not before Gee managed to glmpse the driver in the mirror. Gerard's heart sank.
Why did it always have to be Korse?

Spitfire Seranade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nitrogen Circus Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:54 am

Frank gave a yell like wounded animal, he shot desperatly at the back doors, the tires, anything, but the van was soon out of range. He sank to his knees in the dust and started to cry, sobs soon wracking his body. No, No not Mikey, please... he begged silently in his mind, praying that he'd wake up any second now, that this was some sort of nightmare. He curled over into a fetal position, shaking with the tears o overwhelming pain that were cascading down his cheeks.
Nitrogen Circus
Nitrogen Circus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spitfire Seranade Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:04 am

Gerard put his hands on Frank's shoulders. "Frank? Frank, it's going to be okay. Everything's going to be okay. But we have to go." Even now, he didn't cry- he didn't think he could any more. "Frank, we have to go back. There's no time for this, soldier."

Spitfire Seranade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nitrogen Circus Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:07 am

"I'm not a soldier!" sobbed Frank, not moving from the position he was in "And stop lying to me! THIS IS ALL YOUR AULT!" he screamed a the older, continuing to give hoarse sobs. he curled u tihter than ever still crying "I hate you, if you hadn't sent him on patrol he wouldn;t have been caught, they're probaly going to kill him and it will be your ault..."
Nitrogen Circus
Nitrogen Circus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spitfire Seranade Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:10 am

That stung badly. If there was one thing Gerard couldn't stand for, it was somebdoy he loved being hurt by his own hands.
"Frank, I'm going to save him. Even if it costs me my own life, I'm going to save him," Gerard whispered. "But I can't do this alone, Frank. I'm going to need you with me."

Spitfire Seranade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nitrogen Circus Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:20 am

Frank shook his head "No you don't, you don;t need anyone, you don't care" he whispered. The younger sat up and rubbed his face, shining from the tears.
"You never did care though, even when it was us back in Jersey you didn't care. This is just one big excuse or you" he muttered as he grabbed his gun and got shakily to his feet. He belted the gun and looked at Gerard properly.
"I'm going after him right now. Whether you come or not is up to you"
Nitrogen Circus
Nitrogen Circus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spitfire Seranade Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:36 am

"Frank, if you go now, you will die. You've got no armour, no bullets and no plan. And, for your information, Mikey is the only family I have left, so don't you tell me how I feel. Now just calm down! What I did was a mistake, because I'm selfish, and I'm a coward, but don't you think for one second that I don't love you, Frank Iero. Don't you dare."

The chamber was cold, and the walls were so pale they made Mikey's eyes hurt. He was lying on a tired hospital bed, and there was a neon blue drip attached to his arm. There was no disorientation- he knew exactly where he was, and he was terrified.
Korse stood above him, surgical mask obscuring most of his face. Mikey had no doubts about what they were going to do to him, and he began writhing, fighting agains the bonds that held him down. He could hear voices.
Don't be afraid. When you wake up, you'll be stronger than ever before.
Beneath the mask, Korse smiled.

Spitfire Seranade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nitrogen Circus Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:14 am

"You don't love me, when you love someone you don;t sleep with your friend." said Frank, but had to accept Gerards point about his lack of armour, lack of bullets, lack of everything. He lowered his head and walked over so that he was stood barely centimetres away from Gerard
"What are they gonna do to him Gee?" he whispered.
Nitrogen Circus
Nitrogen Circus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spitfire Seranade Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:28 am

Gerard went to lie, but he just couldn't. "If we don't get there in time... I don't know. They'll hurt him, they'll torture him, for sure, and then they'll turn him into a drac or... or just kill him outright." He started shaking. "Oh, God, Frank, we can't let that happen. Please, however much I've screwed up, can we put that aside? When this is over you can hate me forever, but right now Mikey needs us."

Spitfire Seranade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nitrogen Circus Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:33 am

Frank rubbed his eyes and nodded, taking on a steely expression "But...Lets try not to get killed this time? if was a lucky escape from the last one." he gave a gulping laugh and took Gerards hand.
"And by the way, I never hated you" he whispered, kissing Gerards cheek as he walked past.
Nitrogen Circus
Nitrogen Circus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spitfire Seranade Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:42 am

"Guns?"
"Check."
"Helmets?"
"Check."
"Plan?"
"Nuuu..."
"Great, Show Pony. That's great."

Last edited by Spitfire Seranade on Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Spitfire Seranade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nitrogen Circus Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:49 am

"Let's go" said Frank, looking up from the map he'd been studying silently for the past ten minutes. He stood up and made sure his gun was saely where he'd belted it. Placing on his sunlasses and bandanna he walked over to the ront door, only stopping when his hand was on the handle.
"Guys, if one of us doesn;t make it back..." he trailed off, unable to finsih.

Ray rubbed his ack slightly "We know Frank, we feel the same" he whispered, only using Franks real name because of thesituation.
Nitrogen Circus
Nitrogen Circus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spitfire Seranade Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:55 am

"It's been a pleasure, killjoys. But we can do this. We have to. He's our brother."

Spitfire Seranade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum